Friday, February 6, 2009

You've GOT to be Kidding!

The boys had a computer in their room for school purposes. Not hooked to the 'net-but very useful for them. Mac brought it out, and hooked it to the DSL to load a game. While plugging things in, Collin unknowingly handed Mac the cord for Verne's cell phone charger. mac touched it to the USB port and POOF!


Mac took the computer to the computer guy today only to find that he fried the motherboard and processor to that computer as well. Two computers in two weeks. GONE!

Thankfully, we still have Verne's work laptop.

6 comments:

His Girl said...

oh, boo! sorry to hear about that! Hope you are up and running soon!

Becky K. said...

THat is definitely an "ARRGHHH" moment!

Awww....I'm so sorry.

Vanessa Cole said...

I am so sorry! Guard the laptap! :-)

Vanessa

Ways of Zion said...

Oh no! you poor thing! if that had happened to me I probiblly would have collapsed into giggles!

sherry said...

oh no. OH NO!!!

I'm so sorry.

Come sit next to me on my porch swing..you can wear the bunny slippers..tea or hot chocolate?

~~Deby said...

OUCH Tracy----say it isn't so....oh dear....
let's see...I can offer some tea and sympathy in my neck of the woods..maybe we could watch some Jane Austen Movie to help console you.
Deby