Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Easy Heart Garland


After seeing this heart garland, I had the yearning to make my own. It couldn't be easier, and it's very pretty!



Cut heart shapes out of felt in your choice of colors, and feed them through the sewing machine. (Thanks for sewing them Autumn!) The cutting out takes much longer than the sewing.

Our garland has been hanging for a week now, and I'm nowhere near tired of it. It's so cheery on a rainy February day, and even more adorable when there is snow on the ground.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Very Pretty! Too bad I'm snowed in with no stash of felt to play with!

Sharon said...

That is so pretty Tracy!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

That is sweet!

Autumn must have great patience to sew them altogether! Great job, Autumn!

Becca said...

Oh I love this! What a cute idea.