Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Carrots

Fresh from the garden to the table. Yum!


14 comments:

  1. yuuuummmm,,,REAL carrots...that is what I call food that people grow..it is like cooking from scratch...nothing better.
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look wonderful! My hat is off to you . . . we've never had success with carrots. Did you plant in a raised bed or straight in the ground?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been patient enough for carrots... these look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodi,
    we did plant in a raised bed garden this year, AND this is the first time we've had success with the carrots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't carrots clean up so well?:)
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. And they were yummy. Very yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh YUM! I hate that we didn't plant a garden this year. Our planting time was overwhelmed with some family issues. Those carrots looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My carrots are still small yet...
    Yours look yummy! Don't you love the garden harvest?!?

    Thanks for the sweet congratulations regarding our little Anavah Grace.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful harvest, I'll bet they were delicious!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing. My efforts at growing carrots have always been unsuccessful! I'm super impressed with your little beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy fresh, homegrown vegetables..... the pictures of them are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful crop, Tracy. There's something so satisfying and wholesome about harvesting vegies and fruits from your own garden.

    Last night we had Lizzie's beau and his littlest brother (7 yo) over for supper. Little guy was "helping" Rocky grill and wandered over to begin harvesting carrots for us. He was so excited about discovering the bright orange yumminesses. Cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy