builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1a
Tracy,She looks beautiful :) A great deal of my friends have also donated to locks of love. I am letting my grow - and we will see...mari
Her new style is so pretty! It really becomes her.
She looks very pretty with her new hairstyle.-It made her look more grown up too.
That suits her to a "T"! Frames her sweet face!
She looks lovely - and what a sweet thing to do!!
I like it! (And look how patiently she is letting you take her picture for your blog! :) )
oh she looks cute...well she does both ways....so cool that there was enough to donate..Deby
So adorable!
She looks adorable!!!!!
Oh I love it! How cute!
Her haircut is beautiful! Very stylish. :-)
Oh my, it's adorable!!!!She is so cute :)
I love it...just beautiful!~Kelli
Oh her hair cute is adorable! That's great that she had enough to donate to Locks of Love!
Such a perky cut for Abagail. A few years ago I donated about 16 inches to Locks of Love.
Awe! I am amazed at how quickly they grow...she looks so grown up!
What a cute haircut :O)Julieann
Oh , now she looks older! A lovely style for her.Patricia
Wow, Abigail looks so lovely, her hair is so sleek and shiny now, very pretty!
Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings, Tracy
Tracy,
ReplyDeleteShe looks beautiful :) A great deal of my friends have also donated to locks of love. I am letting my grow - and we will see...
mari
Her new style is so pretty! It really becomes her.
ReplyDeleteShe looks very pretty with her new hairstyle.-It made her look more grown up too.
ReplyDeleteThat suits her to a "T"! Frames her sweet face!
ReplyDeleteShe looks lovely - and what a sweet thing to do!!
ReplyDeleteI like it!
ReplyDelete(And look how patiently she is letting you take her picture for your blog! :) )
oh she looks cute...well she does both ways....
ReplyDeleteso cool that there was enough to donate..
Deby
So adorable!
ReplyDeleteShe looks adorable!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh I love it! How cute!
ReplyDeleteHer haircut is beautiful! Very stylish. :-)
ReplyDeleteOh my, it's adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute :)
I love it...just beautiful!
ReplyDelete~Kelli
Oh her hair cute is adorable! That's great that she had enough to donate to Locks of Love!
ReplyDeleteSuch a perky cut for Abagail.
ReplyDeleteA few years ago I donated about 16 inches to Locks of Love.
Awe! I am amazed at how quickly they grow...she looks so grown up!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute haircut :O)
ReplyDeleteJulieann
Oh , now she looks older! A lovely style for her.
ReplyDeletePatricia
Wow,
ReplyDeleteAbigail looks so lovely, her hair is so sleek and shiny now, very pretty!