builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1a
Will Autumn share her recipe? I checked your recipe blog, but I may have missed it! Those look delicious!
yummmmmm....biscotti...dunked in coffee.....mmmmmm...sounds like a good combo....you have done a good job, Tracy...deby
thud.;o)jAne at tickleberryfarm.blogspot.com
hee hee jAne!I am with Lindy about the recipe! I think that would be a great recipe to have!
Yummy!That is a very thoughtful thing for her to do. (o:
Awww...that is sweet. I love that she is excited to share.Becky K.
That looks delicious. You've taught her well, Tracy!
She's had a great teacher! :)
Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings, Tracy
Will Autumn share her recipe? I checked your recipe blog, but I may have missed it! Those look delicious!
ReplyDeleteyummmmmm....biscotti...dunked in coffee.....mmmmmm...sounds like a good combo....
ReplyDeleteyou have done a good job, Tracy...
deby
thud.
ReplyDelete;o)
jAne at tickleberryfarm.blogspot.com
hee hee jAne!
ReplyDeleteI am with Lindy about the recipe! I think that would be a great recipe to have!
Yummy!
ReplyDeleteThat is a very thoughtful thing for her to do. (o:
Awww...that is sweet. I love that she is excited to share.
ReplyDeleteBecky K.
That looks delicious. You've taught her well, Tracy!
ReplyDeleteShe's had a great teacher! :)
ReplyDelete