builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1a
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
He's Home
Collin is back from New Mexico, and though he had a wonderful time, he quickly tired of dehydrated meals. I'm happy to oblige him with some home cooking from breakfast, to lunch, to dinner!
Welcome home Collin! I'm sure you're glad to be back home and enjoying your mom's great cooking, but I do hope you had a good time (in spite of the dehydrated meals) :-)
oh tis nice when they are back in the nest...and I am sure *he* is enjoying it as well, especially with such an accomplished *ccoker* for a mom
ReplyDeletedeby
That is a fantastic looking breakfast, Tracy!
ReplyDeleteGlad he's home!
Welcome home Collin!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you're glad to be back home and enjoying your mom's great cooking, but I do hope you had a good time (in spite of the dehydrated meals) :-)
I'm sure you're all thrilled and he must really be enjoying your home cooking!
ReplyDelete