Friday, February 12, 2010

Photo Challenge: Loving


I wasn't going to participate, but as I looked back over the photos that I took this week I found two that screamed "loving" to me. I couldn't resist sharing them.

Verne is building a fireplace for me in the corner of our dining room. Hopefully, one day soon I'll be able to show you photos of it. Until then, I can swoon over my husband's smile. I adore the way he looks at me!



Verne is the hardest working man I know-working from sun up to sun down and then some to support his family. He's unselfish, and can't wait to get home to spend time with us. He makes time for each of the children and especially me every day. If I mention something, he takes interest, and values me as a partner in this life journey. He makes me feel loved, and cherished. I don't know what I'd do without him.


To see more loving photos visit Rebecca at Renaissance.


14 comments:

  1. Awww Tracy, that was a wonderful tribute to Verne. He does have a great smile! :-)

    Love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right.. that's a gorgeous smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful.

    Isn't it wonderful to love your husband after years of marriage? I know I am so thankful for Warren too.

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that last one, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are WONDERFUL shots, I'm so glad you DID participate! I loved the little heart-note on the plywood...Those little things make my heart melt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the "Verne loves Tracy". How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tribute to your hubby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How neat, Tracy!! What a blessing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad you participated! Isn't it great when you find those photos that make your heart go pitter patter?!?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way he looks at you, too. I can only hope that my relationship is that strong and beautiful after 20-plus years.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweetheart! I hope my husband and I are as close as you guys after years of marriage. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photo of Verne and awesome tribute Tracy!

    I know you will enjoy your Valentine's weekend with your husband and family!

    ps - I got the stuff to make the Valentine marshmallows!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually "awwwww"ed out loud at that last one. Matt was looking at them with me.....it sure would be nice if he got some inspiration from your Verne!

    That is a great shot of him on top too!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy