Friday, October 30, 2009

Photo Challenge: Motion


Since the majority of my hours were spent in the car or in bed this week, capturing any photos was difficult. The entire family has been sick for 11 days now, and we had to make a trip to Pennsylvania for my husband's grandfather's funeral.




Those of us that weren't driving slept during the long car trip. Daisy included. I managed to catch the motion of the cars going in the opposite direction in this shot.



Just as we were getting in the car to return home, I noticed my mother in law's flag waving. "Hey!", I thought. "That's motion!"


And while the pictures were supposed to be from the past week, I threw a couple in that I took in June at the school talent show of my son, Mac, on guitar, and his friend, Luke, on drums.





Check out Rebecca's blog for more Motion shots, and think about joining us next week.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

THESE ARE GREAT!!! You captured motion SO WELL!

Blessings!
Amy

Bonnie said...

The moving cars was a great idea, I would never have thought of doing something like that, all I could think of was trying to capture the wheels on a car somehow. Duh, the car itself is so much better!

Jemit said...

I definitely see motion.. excellent!

Full of Grace said...

You did a great job considering you were hardly home! I especially like the pic of your son playing guitar!!!

Wendy said...

Yes...I would say you did very well for not having much time...I like the shots of the band...very cool! Sorry about your Grandpa...I left you a comment on that post too.

Paula said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of the flag!!!!

Karen said...

Sorry to hear about your grandfather, Tracy, and also that you've all been sick that long!
Hope and pray things are getting better.

Ways of Zion said...

So sorry to hear that you haven't been well. We had to pull Magoo out of school so that he doesn't get sick....and are trying to get into a home schooling routine, I'd love some impute and help! His motivation is gone by the afternoon and I'm sort of at my wits end by then!

Peggy said...

I love these pictures especially of your son, the sleeping dog, and the moving car! I am so sorry to hear that your family has been unwell and of your grandfather's passing! I'll pray that you get to feeling better soon!

Peggy

Rebecca said...

You are such a trooper to be participating in the challenge with the week so sad and full of sickness! I hope everyone is on the mend soon.

I just ADORE that one of Mac where his hand is blurred. That is rockin'. (Pun intended. hehe)

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

The flag picture is great! So pretty.